Both versions of Decoding Sound include chapters on:
- The Elements of Music
- Expressive Outcomes
- The Elements in Depth
- Question Answering Techniques
- Focus on Comparison
- Practice Questions
- Word lists for the elements
- Words for describing the expressive outcome
- Affordable – $24.95 for Digital Version and $29.95 for Print + Digital Bundle (incl GST) — PDF also accessible via access card purchase, for more, go here.
Each chapter builds on the skills and knowledge learned in previous chapters and includes:
- Definitions of terms
- Discussion of concepts and their application in music performance
- Detailed music analysis examples and fully written out sample answers
- ‘Your Turn’ activities after every example to build confidence and question answering skills
- All music analysis examples are embedded in the PDF as live audio links
- Write answers directly into the print book or PDF
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Access to the Decoding Sound Digital Resource Library is FREE with every purchase of the 1st Edition of Decoding Sound
As an introductory offer, Decoding Sound (1st Edition) will include FREE access to the Decoding Sound Digital Resource Library on the DSMusic website. Includes sample answers for all questions in the book, downloadable and printable templates of answering charts and tables, and much more!
Music Analysis with Decoding Sound – sample pages:
Click HERE to learn how to create an account on DSMusic, how to download your PDF or how to access your Digital Resources