Deborah Smith Music Video Tutorials are now online!
A series of teaching videos (for teachers and/or students) is being developed to accompany the “Musicianship & Aural Training for the Secondary School” series of books and CDs.
Each video teaches a musical concept from one of the books.
For example, for the 1st Lesson in the Level 1 books there are the following three videos:
These videos are a great resource for both experienced and beginning
- Use them to teach the concept to your class then practice the concepts as a class (while you can actually drink a HOT cup of coffee!)
- Students can watch the videos to catch up if they are absent
- Students can watch them as a homework task
- Use the videos to revise your teaching of a particular concept
- CRT teachers can use them when you miss a lesson