Deborah Smith Music Video Tutorials are now online!
A series of teaching videos (for teachers and/or students) is being developed to accompany the "Musicianship & Aural Training for the Secondary School" series of books and CDs.
Each video teaches a musical concept from one of the books.
For example, for the 1st Lesson in the Level 1 books there are the following three videos:
These videos are a great resource for both experienced and beginning
- Use them to teach the concept to your class then practice the concepts as a class (while you can actually drink a HOT cup of coffee!)
- Students can watch the videos to catch up if they are absent
- Students can watch them as a homework task
- Use the videos to revise your teaching of a particular concept
- CRT teachers can use them when you miss a lesson
Subscribe to the Deborah Smith Music YouTube channel so you never miss out!
More Videos are being uploaded every week but if there is something you would like please let Deborah know.
General Teaching Videos
Level 1 Teaching Videos
Level 2 Teaching Videos
Level 3 Teaching Videos
10 Weeks of Solfa Program