Theory & Aural Practice Book - Level 3 Teacher’s Book with 4 CDs and MP3 files:
- All student exercises on right hand pages with permission to photocopy and answers on facing left hand pages
- 4 Compact Discs with each aural transcription exercise played the required number of times – no more pressing buttons!
- Downloadable MP3 files for ALL transcriptions exercises;
- 10 Theory Worksheets consisting of many, varied theory questions in every possible key including:
- visual identification of intervals presented in abstract form & within a melody;
- writing intervals; visual identification of scales & modes;
- writing scales & modes;
- visual identification of the tonality of a melody;
- writing chords;
- visual identification of chords.
- 70 Aural Transcription Exercises including:
- aural identification of intervals presented in abstract form and within a melody;
- aural identification of scales and modes;
- aural identification of the tonality of a melody;
- transcription of melodies within a four part score provided in two formats: WITHOUT a key signature and WITH a key signature;
- aural identification of chords (see above for chords included);
- identification of a chord progression consisting of up to six chords in total;
- transcription of rhythms of up to four bars from a four part score.
Click HERE to learn how to create an account with DSMusic, how to download your PDF or how to access your MP3 files.