The Theory & Aural Practice Book - Level 3 Teacher’s Book, 4 CDs and MP3 files contains:
- all student exercises on right hand pages (with permission to photocopy) and answers on facing left hand pages
- 4 Compact Discs with each aural transcription exercise played the required number of times – no more pressing buttons!
- Downloadable MP3 files for ALL transcriptions exercises
- 10 Theory Worksheets (100 pages) consisting of many, varied theory questions type in every possible key including: visual identification of intervals presented in abstract form & within a melody; writing intervals; visual identification of scales & modes; writing scales & modes; visual identification of the tonality of a melody; writing chords; visual identification of chords;
- 70 Aural Transcription Exercises (140 pages) including aural identification of intervals presented in abstract form and within a melody; aural identification of scales and modes; aural identification of the tonality of a melody; transcription of melodies within a four part score provided in two formats: WITHOUT a key signature and WITH a key signature; aural identification of chords (see above for chords included); identification of a chord progression consisting of up to six chords in total; transcription of rhythms of up to four bars from a four part score
Click HERE to learn how to create an account on DSMusic, how to download your PDF or how to access your MP3 files