How to register and download your digital versions (eBook/PDFMP3 files)
If the purchaser of the product is not the intended user, make sure you complete the following steps in the user’s DSMusic account.
You must register your DSMusic Print Product using a Digital Access Code in order to access the relevant digital content.
Digital Access Codes (also called eBook Access Codes or Unique Access Numbers) are located in the bottom right corner of the title page of your print book or on the back of an access card under a scratch off panel.
- Log into the user’s account on the DSMusic website;
- Click on “MY ACCOUNT” at the top right of the website home page and then click “DIGITAL ACTIVATION” from the left-hand menu;
- Enter the Digital Access Code (8 numbers e.g. 43670003);
- Click “SUBMIT”
To access your resources once Digital Activation is complete, see other FAQ for more information or, below:
- Log into your account on the DSMusic website;
- Click on “MY ACCOUNT” at the top right of the website home page and then click “MY DOWNLOADS” from the left-hand menu;
- Scroll down your list of owned products and click on the link in the right hand “Download” column of the product you require;
- Save the PDF or MP3 files onto your computer and enjoy!
How to activate and access your Online Course
If the purchaser of the product is not the intended user, you should complete the steps below in the user’s account.
DSMusic Online Courses are accessed by activating a Digital Product Key. Digital Product Keys are emailed to the purchaser upon completion of purchase and may also be found in the Digital Activation menu of the purchaser’s DSMusic account under My Purchased Digital Product Keys. This area also shows the purchaser which Digital Product Keys have been activated and which are still available to be assigned. Follow the steps below to activate the course:
1. Log into your account on the DSMusic website;
2. Click on “MY ACCOUNT” at the top right of the website home page and then click “DIGITAL ACTIVATION” from the left-hand menu;
3. Enter the Digital Product Key (16 numbers and letters separated by hyphens e.g. 436H-EM45-ZMFP-129G)
4. Click “SUBMIT”
Once activated you can access your course from within the “Online Courses” tab in the top menu, via the “MY DOWNLOADS” page of your account or from within the emails you receive, read more here.
When you purchase a DSMusic online course, you can access all relevant material until it expires 730 days (2 years) after purchase of the Digital Product Key.
Once a Digital Product Key has been activated, or has expired, it cannot be re-assigned. To reactivate an expired Digital Product Key contact email@example.com.
For more information or assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org
(VCE, TCE, SACE, WACE, QCE, HSC, ACT SSC etc)