How do I upgrade to the Level 3 Elite Student version?
1. Email me the unique access code of your current Standard version. This is located in the bottom right hand corner of the inside title page of your PRINT book. Please insert this unique access code in the subject line of your email;
2. You will then receive an invoice for $10.00;
3. Once you have paid the invoice via your choice of PayPal, direct debit or cheque, you will receive a new unique code to access the fully interactive PDF of the Elite Version and the MP3 files.
If I upgrade, how do I then access all of the digital resources?
1. Log into your account on the DSMusic website;
2. Click on “MY ACCOUNT” at the top right of the website home page and then click “MY DOWNLOADS” from the left-hand menu;
3. Scroll down your list to the owned MP3 files or PDFs that come Level 3 Elite Student and click “MP3” or “PDFs” in the right hand column;
4. Save the MP3 files/PDF onto your computer and enjoy!
Once you are logged into the DSMusic website click the “Resources” tab in the top menu across the home page and choose “Lower Secondary Resources” if you own Level 1, “Middle Secondary Resources” if you own Level 2 and “Upper Secondary Resources” if you own Level 3 to open the Digital Resources page.
What’s the difference between the Level 3 Student Standard and Elite versions of the PRINT books?
The Standard and Elite PRINT books are identical except for the fact that one is called “Standard” and one is called “Elite”!
What’s the difference between the Level 3 Student Standard and Elite versions of the DIGITAL PDF?
The Standard version comes with a non-interactive PDF. There are no clickable links to access other content and materials.
The MP3 files are NOT included with the Standard version.
The Elite version comes with the MP3 files for Dictations, and a fully interactive PDF that in one click gives you access to:
1. MP3 files for Dictations;
2. Teaching videos;
3. Extra worksheets and information sheets;
4. Additional sight-singing links and MUCH more!