The Practice Examinations Teacher's Book, CD and MP3 files 2nd Edition contains:
- 10 aural and written practice examinations, ranging from those suitable for students who have completed only one semester of senior music studies through to examinations which are appropriate for students about to undertake their final examination.
- Each examination has many types of music theory questions, such as scale, interval and chord writing and recognition.
- Contains many types of aural comprehension questions such as melodic and rhythmic dictations (several styles) interval, scale, chord and chord progression recognition.
- Covers all question types found in the VCE Music Performance and Performance Aural and Written examinations
- Contains all student examinations (with permission to photocopy student pages) and full answers (dictations etc).
- Has an extensive Teacher Information section with suggestions and approaches to teaching
Click HERE to learn how to create an account on DSMusic, how to download your PDF or how to access your MP3 files
This book has ten examinations in total, two for Units 1, 2 and 3 (a Unit is a semester) and four for the final Unit four.
Each examination has a wide variety of question types and provides a developmental approach to examination preparation. These examinations have question types such as scale and interval writing, recognition of melodic and rhythmic patterns and melodic and rhythmic transcriptions.
These examinations have question types such as scale and interval writing, recognition of melodic and rhythmic patterns and melodic and rhythmic transcriptions.