DSMusic Digital Practice Exams are accessed by activating a Digital Product Key. Digital Product Keys are emailed to the purchaser upon completion of purchase and may also be found in the Digital Activation menu of the purchaser’s DSMusic account under My Purchased Digital Product Keys.
This area also shows the purchaser which Digital Product Keys have been activated and which are still available to be assigned. If the purchaser of the product is also the intended user, follow the steps below:
1. Log into your account on the DSMusic website;
2. Click on “MY ACCOUNT” at the top right of the website home page and then click “DIGITAL ACTIVATION” from the left-hand menu;
3. Enter the Digital Product Key (16 numbers and letters separated by hyphens e.g. 436H-EM45-ZMFP-129G)
4. Click “SUBMIT”
If the purchaser of the product is not the intended user, you should complete the steps above in the user’s account.
How do I download any PDFs that are part of the Digital Practice Exam or SAC I have purchased?
1. Click on “MY ACCOUNT” at the top right of the website home page (this must be the account of the person who owns – purchases – the product) and then click “MY DOWNLOADS” from the left-hand menu;
2. Scroll down to your list of owned downloads and click on the link in the “Download” column (far right) beside the PDF you need
3. Save the file onto your computer and enjoy!
Where do I find the Audio Files required for the Digital Practice Exam or SAC I have purchased??
All audio files and hyperlinks required for DSMusic Practice Examinations or Practice SACs are embedded in the teacher PDF in the relevant places. The instructions for how to access these audio files can be found in the teacher information booklet under the heading “Audio Material Instructions”. This includes instructions on how to access Audio files for Section A and how to download audio files for Section B if required.
Where do I find more information about the Digital Practice Exam or SAC I have purchased?
Each Deborah Smith Music Digital VCE Music Practice Exam or SAC comes with a Teacher Information Booklet (Teacher PDF) that has instructions for how to use the practice exam or SAC, answers, links to relevant audio files and much more.