Available online only
Each examination includes:
- Teacher PDF (Practice Examination with questions and answers in clear, easy to use format)
- Student PDF (Printable Practice Examination - for student practice exam use)
- Audio files (downloadable MP3 files, embedded in Teacher Paper)
New for 2019! Written for the 2017-2021 VCE Music Performance Study Design!
- relevant to the current VCAA Study Design for Music Performance, 2017 - 2021;
- includes all updates and changes made by the VCAA up to September 2019;
- exam structure, question formats, audio files etc designed to give students a final examination experience;
- quality questions based on the "2017 VCAA Music Performance, Sample Aural and written examination" and the 2017 and 2018 "Music Performance, End of Year, Aural and written examinations"
- written and vetted by an experienced team of authors;
- easy online download from any device at any time;
Section A: Analysis includes:
- links to all audio material including timing suggestions;
- detailed answer suggestions;
Section B: Aural includes:
- complete audio file (designed to run continuously through Section B) AND individual MP3 files for each question;
Section C: Theory includes:
- questions and answers for each theory question type.
Practice Aural & Written Examinations may be copied by the purchasing school for the use of that school’s VCE Music Performance students only
SKU: 3 20190405