Available online only
Each VCE Music Performance - Unit 2, Practice Examination 1 - 2018 includes FOUR downloadable PDFs:
- THREE Student Practice Test Papers PDFs (Printable practice papers- for student practice exam use)
- Aural & Theory Test;
- Listening & Interpretation Test and
- Practical Test
- Teacher Information Booklet PDF
- All three student papers with questions and answers in clear, easy to use format;
- all relevant Audio files (downloadable MP3 files) and/or links;
- advice for teaching, assessment and marking;
- sample marking sheet and
- links to relevant VCAA information.
New! Written for the 2017-2021 VCE Music Performance Study Design!
- relevant to the current VCAA Study Design for Music Performance;
- exam structure, question formats, audio files etc designed to give students a final examination experience;
- quality questions based on the VCAA Music Performance, Sample Aural and written examination, 2017,
- written and vetted by an experienced team of authors including Deborah Smith and Jenny Gillan;
- easy online download from any device at any time.
Theory & Aural test:
- complete audio file (designed to run continuously through the Aural section) AND individual MP3 files for each question;
- questions and answers for each theory question type.
Listening & Interpretation Test:
- links to audio material including timing suggestions and
- detailed answer suggestions.
Practical Test :
- lists of suggested practical activities;
- example performance descriptors and
- example practical test.
Practice Student Tests and Student Information Booklet may be copied by the purchasing school for the use of that school’s VCE Music Performance students only.