Decoding Sound: Music Analysis for the Secondary School is a brand new book and a simplified and engaging approach to music performance analysis.
Structured in a CLEAR, logical, progressive and simplified way, there are chapters on:
- The Elements of Music
- Expressive Outcomes
- The Elements in Depth
- Question Answering Techniques
- Focus on Comparison
- Practice Questions
- Word lists for the elements
- Words for describing the expressive outcome
- Affordable - $24.95 for Digital Version and $29.95 for Print + Digital Bundle (incl GST)
Each chapter builds on the skills and knowledge learned in previous chapters and includes:
- Definitions of terms
- Discussion of concepts and their application in music performance
- Detailed analysis examples and fully written out sample answers
- ‘Your Turn’ activities after every example to build confidence and question answering skills
- All music examples are embedded in the PDF as live audio links
- Write answers directly into the print book or PDF
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Decoding Sound Digital Resource Library
FREE with purchase of DIGITAL Version and PRINT + DIGITAL Bundle
As an introductory offer, Decoding Sound (1st Edition) will include FREE access to the Decoding Sound Digital Resource Library on the DSMusic website. Includes sample answers for all questions in the book, downloadable and printable templates of answering charts and tables, and much more!