BOOK LAUNCH – SPECIAL OFFER - 40% OFF!
Join us on Sunday May 26,2019 at the VCE Music Performance: Focus on Analysis Workshop where Decoding Sound will be on sale for a super 40% discount (normally $24.95)!
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Decoding Sound Digital Resources Library
FREE with purchase of eBook
As an introductory offer, Decoding Sound (1st Edition) eBook will include FREE access to the Decoding Sound Digital Resources Library on the DSMusic website (available from July 2019). Includes sample answers for all questions in the book, downloadable and printable templates of answering charts and tables, and much more!
Click here for more information about the workshop and book launch.
Watch this video to find out more about the BRAND NEW eBook for the analysis of music by Deborah Smith - AND the exciting, first ever, DSMusic book launch on May 26.
- The Elements of Music
- Expressive Outcome
- The Elements in Depth
- Question Answering Techniques
- Focus on Comparison
- Practice Questions
- Appendices – Word lists for the elements and the expressive outcome
Each chapter includes
- Definitions of terms
- Discussion of concepts and their application in music performance
- Detailed analysis examples and fully written out sample answers
- "Your Turn" activities after every example to build confidence and question answering skills