Cost: Price is $100 per Resource Pack copy.
Join Deb for a step-by-step look at exam requirements and strategies for success!
Work through each Section of the Aural & Written Exam – what you need to know, how to approach question-answering processes and useful tips for refining your skills. Then, apply what you’ve learned in these overviews and observe Deb’s exam workings in real time as you do run-throughs with her.
With a comprehensive handbook, 2021 practice exam and sample answers, presentation notes and video recordings, this is your must have studying resource!
This Workshop focused on exam preparation – no content was taught in this sessions – so for more supporting material, see Musicianship and Aural Training for the Secondary School Level 3, Decoding Sound: Analysis for the Secondary School and the brand new Music Language Online Courses – Analysis and Musicianship.
Using the resources available in this Resource Pack, you will learn:
• Vocabulary for analysing the elements of music
• Interpretation and its effect on the expressive outcome
• Comparison of interpretation questions and techniques
• Listening strategies
• Key knowledge & skills for every question type
• Developing a personal approach
• How to really listen and what to listen for
Exam Strategies for Success
• Terms & Requirements
• Understanding the question
• The answering process
• Practice Questions
• Future practice ideas