Venue: Trinity Grammar School, Arnold Hall, 30 Charles Street, Kew, Vic, 3101
Cost: Early Bird Special $100 per student. Payment must be made by 13 August 2021. After this date the price is $125 per student.
Teachers and pre-service teachers attend for free however bookings are ESSENTIAL for each teacher attending due to Covid restrictions and printing etc.
No refunds apply after Friday 13 August 2021.
A comprehensive handbook is included in the ticket price. Attendees must provide their own morning tea.
Bookings close Thursday 26 August 2021 at midnight unless sold out.
After this date please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Enquiries: DS Music Booking Office: email@example.com
SPECIAL OFFER! Ticket holders will receive a 50% discount code for any of the brand new Music Language Online Courses
At this workshop you will learn:
• Vocabulary for analysing the elements of music
• Interpretation and its effect on the expressive outcome
• Comparison of interpretation questions and techniques
• Listening strategies
• Key knowledge & skills for every question type
• Developing a personal approach
• How to really listen and what to listen for
Exam Strategies for Success
• Terms & Requirements
• Understanding the question
• The answering process
• Practice Questions
• Future practice ideas