Venue: Arnold Hall, Trinity Grammar School, Wellington Street, Kew, Vic, 3101
Cost: Early Bird Special $70 per student. Payment must be made by 6 March 2020. After this date the price is $90 per student. Teachers and pre-service teachers attend for free, however bookings are essential for catering and printing purposes.
No refunds apply after 6 March 2020.
Complimentary morning tea and a comprehensive handbook are included in the ticket price.
Bookings close at midnight on Thursday 19 March 2020.
After this date please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Using a range of tools such as solfa, rhythm names and singing, Deborah will provide an overview of the theory and aural comprehension components of VCE Music Performance (Outcome 3 – Music Language), including advice on how to learn and improve in the following areas:
• Scales & Modes
• Melody & Melodic Dictation
• Rhythm & Rhythmic Dictation
• Chords & Chord Progressions
• General Theory & Aural Concepts
• Interpretation and its effect on the expressive outcome
• Comparison of interpretation questions and techniques
• Listening strategies